Copyright ©2012 WisPolitics.com All rights reserved. | WisOpinion.com | WisBusiness.com | Website development by wisnet.com LLC | Website design by Makin’ Hey Communications
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
News media and pundits weigh in as Gov. Scott Walker officially enters the presidential race in today's Walker Watch 2016 headline roundup.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Scott Walker on presidential run: I can win
- NPR: Vowing To Turn Things Around, Scott Walker Launches Presidential Bid
- Capital Times: In Waukesha, Scott Walker says he loves America, is running for president
- CNN: Walker launches bid with red meat speech
- NPR: Reputation As Conquering Reformer Carries Scott Walker Into 2016 Race
- AP: Walker: 'I will win and fight for you'
- Gannett: Walker vows to 'fight and win for you'
- NBC: Scott Walker Makes 2016 Run Official
- Reuters: Walker enters Republican race, vowing to fight for America
- Washington Times: Scott Walker promises to turn back the clock on taxes to Reagan era
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Scott Walker makes it official, launches presidential campaign
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Walker says he has unique story to tell
- Wisconsin State Journal: 'We've supported him all along': Supporters flood Waukesha to back Scott Walker's presidential bid
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: What others are saying about Scott Walker's presidential announcement
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Democratic leaders rip Walker's economic record and 'divisive politics'
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Protesters decry Scott Walker's White House bid
- Chicago Tribune: Entering presidential race, Scott Walker challenges GOP's desire to diversify
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Walker, now presidential candidate, hosts private reception with mega supporters
- ABC: What Scott Walker Would Tell Donald Trump On a Debate Stage
- Fox News: Scott Walker goes inside his plan for America on 'Hannity'
- Ad Week: Sean Hannity Gets Scott Walker For Cable News Exclusive
- Washington Times: Mike Grebe: The senior hand guiding Walker's campaign
- Politicker NJ: Monmouth Poll: Christie's numbers drop, Bush leads, Trump gets a bump
- Des Moines Register: The big question: Can Scott Walker maintain his lead?
- ABC: Scott Walker's Sons and Wife Dish About His Most Embarrassing Habits
- Politico: Rick Santorum: Scott Walker's wife could make him soft on gay marriage
- Wisconsin State Journal: Walker's words: Scott Walker's stand on major issues
- Politico: Eyeglass company jokes: Scott Walker stole our logo
- Newsweek: Scott Walker's Campaign Logo is Strikingly Similar to an Eyeglasses Company's
- ABC: Hillary Clinton Attacks Scott Walker, Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio in Economic Policy Speech
- Mark Halperin: Walker Exudes Confidence in Campaign Kickoff
- Philip Bump: Scott Walker's jobs record falls short of most of other GOP governors running
- Curtis Houck: Networks Bash Scott Walker on Immigration, Foreign Policy; Push Him to Criticize Trump
- Jonathan Krause: Curb you enthusiasm
- Chris Rochester: Presidential candidate Scott Walker
- Benji Sarlin: 5 things we learned about Scott Walker in 2015
- Collin Roth: 5 times Scott Walker went big and bold and 5 times he didn't
- Joe and Todd Ricketts: What you need to know about Scott Walker
- Tim Rowland: Scott Walker: A real nice guy who's not Donald Trump
- Susan Page: Who's a contender? Why Scott Walker is, and Donald Trump isn't
- Brian Beutler: Scott Walker is the most boring presidential candidate ever
- Chris Rickert: Scott Walker has gotten this high with a little help from his, well, not friends
- John Nichols: Scott Walker's campaigns against unions, wages and weekends
- Stephanie Bloomingdale: Walker and GOP just took away the weekend
- PolitiFact: Factchecking Scott Walker's presidential announcement
- Jason Joyce: #LogoGate: Did Scott Walker swipe his logo from discount eyewear retailer America's Best?
- Phil Rosenthal: Scott Walker's campaign 'E,' and the America's Best logo vision test
Back to Election Blog main page