Tuesday, August 25, 2015
In today's Walker Watch 2016 headline roundup: Gov. Scott Walker calls on Obama to cancel the Chinese president's visit, U.S. Rep. Gwen Moore, D-Milwaukee, says Walker policies are "tightening the noose" on black people, and Walker adds a Virginia strategist to his team.
- Politico: Scott Walker to Barack Obama: Cancel Chinese state visit
- Wisconsin State Journal: Scott Walker: President Obama should cancel Chinese president's U.S. trip
- Capital Times: Scott Walker calls on Obama to show 'some backbone,' cancel Chinese president's visit
- Sheboygan Press: Walker to Obama: Cancel Chinese state visit
- Time: Scott Walker Calls on Obama to Cancel Chinese State Visit
- CNN: Scott Walker: Cancel Chinese president's White House visit
- Chicago Tribune: Scott Walker: Obama should show 'some backbone' by canceling Chinese state visit
- Christian Science Monitor: Scott Walker demands Obama show China 'backbone’
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Scott Walker's policies 'tightening the noose' on black people, Gwen Moore says
- The Hill: Dem: Scott Walker 'tightening the noose, literally' around blacks
- Politico: Scott Walker adds Virginia strategist
- PilotOnline.com: Scott Walker to speak at Family Foundation gala Nov. 14 in Virginia
- CBS: Scott Walker: What does he stand for?
- Betsy Woodruff: Scott Walker Is Two-Faced on China
- Joshua Keating: Scott Walker Calls for Obama to Cancel Chinese President's State Visit
- Jason Linkins: Scott Walker Wants Everyone To Know That He's Mad At China
- Katie Pavlich: Democrat Congresswoman Insinuates Scott Walker is Literally Lynching African Americans in Wisconsin
- Jack Jenkins: Why Scott Walker Owes The World’s 1.6 Billion Muslims An Apology
- Dana Milbank: Scott Walker falls flat on his face
- Josh Voorhees: Scott Walker Didn’t Flip-Flop on Birthright Citizenship. He Did Something Worse.
- Betsy Woodruff: Scott Walker: Anti-Immigrant Phony
- Paul Mulshine: Donald Trump's dig at Scott Walker could apply to Chris Christie as well
- Latanya Williams: Why I followed Scott Walker to Iowa, and what I learned
- Kaili Joy Gray: No, Scott Walker, You Cannot Write For Wonkette
- Matt Pommer: Rejecting federal money costs Wisconsin, helps Walker
- Capital Times editorial: 75 percent of Wisconsin Republicans aren't backing Scott Walker
- PolitiFact: Rachel Maddow says under Scott Walker middle class in Wisconsin is shrinking fastest among states (False)
- PolitiFact: In Context: Scott Walker and 'birthright citizenship'
Back to Election Blog main page
Copyright ©2012 WisPolitics.com All rights reserved. |
WisOpinion.com | WisBusiness.com | Website development by wisnet.com LLC | Website design by Makin’ Hey Communications